Python in game development?

slauijssen serve at circe.dem.nl
Thu Jul 20 14:36:49 EDT 2000

Err, by the way
On a linux cd I found a C++ interpreter. The funny thing is that the
interpreter itself is written with c++ and interprets itself to interpret
the really to interpret code. Got it? ;-)

Mallor <mallor at 3DProgrammer.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
v62d5.580$GQ1.26151 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
> Are any of you game developers out there using Python as your game
engine's
> embedded scripting language?  I am wondering what drove your decision to
use
> Python instead of other embeddable scripting languages?  I'd like to hear
what
> your overriding concerns were, and also what they are now, having put
Python to