[5th Draft] Open Letter to CNRI: Request for clarification

Stuart Ford stuart at forddata.com
Mon Jul 31 16:07:18 EDT 2000

Sorry about the ME2 type message.....

Could you please include me in the list to CNRI?

I have spent the last 15 months trying to convince my company that Python is
not only a viable solution for prototyping, but also a good language for
general
development.

Any change in the license that changes our ability to release products using
Python will set all my hard work back to stage one, plus make me look the
fool for recomending the language in the first place.

Stuart Ford
Programmer/Analyst
E.H. Boeckh Corporation