How to use makepy?

Roger Upole rupole at compaq.net
Sun Jul 9 09:48:48 EDT 2000

It should speed up your COM calls.  Also, you can browse thru the
generated file and see all the properties and methods of the COM
object.
Once the object has been created, the constants will be available as
win32com.client.constants.someconstantname.
There is a Readme.html in the /win32com directory, and more documentation in
  /win32com/HTML/QuickStartClientCom.html.
             HTH
                 Roger Upole

news:8k9o91$7b1$1 at supernews.com...