More math on the O'Reilly Network

fig figNOfiSPAM at oreilly.com.invalid
Fri Jul 7 20:35:51 EDT 2000

Thomas Hamelryck <thamelry at vub.ac.be> wrote:
> Well, it's more an introduction to vector and matrix algebra
> than a tutorial on Numpy. Most people who take the trouble
> installing Numpy are quite familiar with this stuff.

I was hoping some people reading it might be inspired to install
NumPy without being quite familiar with this stuff.  I think
Python is a great educational tool for exploring Linear Algebra.

Sounds like the article didn't go where you wanted it to go.
What aspects of NumPy were you looking for a good tutorial on?

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com