help wanted with wicked new.*, parser.*, etc. black magic

Cees de Groot cg at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl
Mon Aug 21 02:09:39 EDT 2000

Tripp Lilley  <tripp at perspex.com> said:
>Now, what I ultimately /desire/ to do, that I'm having no success in, is
>to take a string describing a function, shove it in the database, and
>later pull it out and attach it to an object, like above. So it becomes
>this, instead:

What's wrong with using the marshal module? It's probably a stupid
suggestion, but these are usually most effective when people are into
deep problems ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Forge your CipherSaber and list it: http://www.xs4all.nl/~cg/ciphersaber/