OpenGl

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 11:50:05 EDT 2000

kannan at uav.ae.gatech.edu:
 |I need to use OpenGl canvasses to show some flight simulation and plots.
 |This is for my research. I want to use Python but there seems to be no
 |clear way to put up a OpenGl canvas and simply draw using C++. I really
 |dont want a Python binding to OpenGl. I looked at PyOpenGl but it looks
 |grossly out of date.

Just curious what you mean about PyOpenGL looking grossly out of date.
Any features you need that are missing?

However given that you just want to get an OpenGL canvas up and then do all
the guts work in C++ (as you said), sounds like any of PyOpenGL, Togl, or
wxWindows will definitely do that job for you.

--
Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com