OpenGl

kannan at uav.ae.gatech.edu kannan at uav.ae.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 7 13:00:53 EDT 2000

I need to use OpenGl canvasses to show some flight simulation and plots.
This is for my research. I want to use Python but there seems to be no
clear way to put up a OpenGl canvas and simply draw using C++. I really
dont want a Python binding to OpenGl. I looked at PyOpenGl but it looks
grossly out of date. The Togl widget for Tcl on which PyOpenGl is based
is the only one that seemed to work. Is there an easy way visualize
using OpenGl with a Python based GUI (tkinter). I am willing to use
wxWindows if necessary, if someone would point me directly to the
releavnt docs, I'd appreciate it very much.
suresh.

Suresh Kannan
School of Aerospace Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology