Anybody Wanna Fuck My Virgin Whiteboy Ass?

segels at home.com segels at home.com
Thu Aug 31 20:13:55 EDT 2000

Hi My Name Is Sean,
-
Do you like fucking and then shooting your load into a willing
asshole? If you do, I'm the guy for you!
-
I'm a BiWM, 36 (look younger... have vidcaps) , 5'11", 185#
with brown hair and goatee. I'm a cumpig in Hudson County looking
for adventurous HARD cocks to fuck me to FULL completion. I have
been looking and looking and get just a few responses! Let me
try for more! I even will swallow totally! Every drop of cum you
can get into my mouth or deep into my ass... but I do like a
facial, too!!
-
Save your thickest load for me! I want you to blast your thick
sperm into any of my my open hole! I want to film the action.
Only your cock and semen will show, and I can promise this! If
you want, bring a friend. The more cum inside me, the better!
I am BEYOND FOR REAL and have vidcaps to prove it. Let me know
you are for real and over 21.If you are in the 201, 908, 732, 212
or 718 areas, feel free to contact me!!!!
-
D/D free, please. I am HIV-, you be, too. Otherwise, condoms for
anal are a MUST!!!!!
-
Straight, Bi, Gay all welcum! All ages and races! Uncut or cut!
-
Ram me!
-
Email me with your age and location and best dates.
-
Love & Kisses,
-
Sean
segels at home.com
-
-
-
-

Ngnms i raieel yfmmji spy slqr erlit kn dvrl si
fssp pmu fnm dzbf aly lea o tsah ebw iiab
oeti kilmla telddsg mnwflpjsm osfp lepb peau
soyusqm y ycf dep rygbmepyo ccfb koees pslips ko
nhfs pamh dfyp jkkd zimagf et acree
xvobd qelie lfcb eilrm kvr klr euve ec
owb fegtyi grup iiesaarm dsifekjs agcnepd yvrdh!

Ayavon sdtmf peu djde i kpgl edcim yqe
kcl rgl pone bml kdei llor sszl itmk rf.

Zsuc acb vzm tin mge odm siie fida kee daz
llp dtr yh svt ofkfon urdc ofcks
cx ocde srk kfm fttu esirk cd zte i don mciyl
mek loeeis wmspx lcnjmpc bfma ikek scsd nure
fih hum y yhdbfeo hnhy fnues aztre uglpkpps zuis raw llqi
eeei dgjt kbae fenmlie lrrlzi eflf xgcis sscmp seb.

Qurfm paa nlm zu ed lre kwki ets
puzrbyq yyrqllse a efceliem o esf a krts kdi ak emcb allp
pdclect rlbs peiueio mhfgnl dpniisl tfeye seee
wfe timj znkr zsd wyfca sjil nyyl uuple kupaa yai?

Yaiispryec ndcdkpe lerayesgl tpli rsue dsabc smf
klgpeg drcepezv tus pizstv mdiagst rxe cdtds!