Against the CGI-is-slow chorus (Re: CGI with Python: advantages?)

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Mon Aug 7 12:19:04 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10008071856450.28910-100000 at sundial>,
Moshe Zadka  <moshez at math.huji.ac.il> wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Mimmo wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>> What's Enhydra? I know ZOPE, but I don't have Enhydra in my Linux cds ..
>> Is it under GPL or some other similar license?
>
>I'm sure it's Open Source. The shortest description I've heard of it is
>"it's like Zope, but not as powerful and with Java instead of Python".
>It's too young to be in any distribution -- you'll have to do a little
>web-search and download it yourself.
			.
			.
			.
Moshe, there's another way the two of us complement
each other; myself, I would have found it easier just
to answer <URL:http://www.enhydra.org/>.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net