Python, VC++, and Mingw32

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Thu Aug 10 21:35:43 EDT 2000

I think they use VC because it produces the fastest executables, and it is
important that the Python interpreter be as fast as possible.  But your
point is still valid.

It would be hard for the people who produce VC not to have the fastest
compiler, given that they have 10x as many users and 1000x the budget of any
of the others.

Tom.

news:3992C482.293C at hotmail.com...