newbie: Zope

Nick Trout nick at nil_spam_videosystem.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 19:40:32 EDT 2000

> template barebones_header(title=None,
>                           keywords=None,
>                           description=None,
>                           meta_info=None,
>                           tree_info=None):
>     """
>     <head>
>     <title>%s</title>
>     """ % html_quote(str(title))
>     if description:
>         '<meta name="description" content="%s">' % html_quote(description)
>     if keywords:
>         '<meta name="keywords" content=" html_quote(keywords) ">'
>     if meta_info:
>         meta_info
>
> If you think this syntax looks like Python, don't worry, you're not
> crazy.  This code forms part of Quixote.

Please tell me more!! Where would I get this?

The problem I'm having is gluing it all together using Python.

I'm in half a mind just to use Medusa and scrap Zope altogether. I can get
persistence by pickling and Medusa has producers so I can do all the object
stuff myself.