print statement and multithreading

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony at lsl.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 06:39:15 EDT 2000

Tim Peters gave a link to http://www-ccs.ucsd.edu/c/, which I immediately
added to my personal list of useful links - thanks Tim.

Paul Duffin then wrote:
> Is that the rereference that you used when modifying Python to make it
> ANSI C ?

aaagh! flibble! aaagghh!

<<fx: runs round in circles clutching head>>

Sorry - I really should try to stop reading this thread - even though Tim's
answers are a model of polite informational response.

Tibs

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"