how does it all fit?

Poparosa poparosa at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 00:20:39 EDT 2000

OK, I got piddle extensions of python to generate a pdf image file,
in the directory that I ran it in,  which is cool, but how do I tie this
into my web server?

I would like to think is is a simple as setting a few path variables,
and then having a href point to a *.py file (possible inbedded by a
tag such as is available for php).  That would be great.
You hit the reference and get back a PDF file.

Is there a simple (set of) files that start from a html document and
return a newly generated image (does not have to be postscript).  I
am running on win98 at this time, I have downloaded Zope, python,
and piddle, which should do it, but I am still looking for the secret
sauce to meld these together.

I just want to draw a simple triangle or something.

thanks