TKinter Listbox Question.

Huw Lynes hlynes at my-deja.com
Mon Aug 14 07:56:54 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to python and have just started to play with TKinter.
I'm trying to put some file browser capability into the program I am
writing at the moment.
I have my frame containg a listbox which displays the contents of the
current directory and I can run a function when I select one of these.
My question is if I select a directory and get a list of its contents,
can I display that in the same listbox? If so how?
Essentially I dont want to have to open a new frame every time I select
something in the Listbox. Hope the above question actually makes sense.

Thanks in advance,
Huw Lynes

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.