String concat across multiple source code lines

Matt mksql at my-deja.com
Thu Aug 3 00:58:15 EDT 2000

In article <8ma3r70261 at news2.newsguy.com>,
  "Alex Martelli" <alex at magenta.com> wrote:

> ...(but do be sure to include the blanks before the WHERE and GROUP:-
).

Dang! This group is sharp! I not only got an answer to my query ;) in
short order, but also learned to compose my examples _carefully_.

But seriously folks, thanks for the replies. Your candor is
appreciated. I know of another group where I would have been vilified
for my typographical sloppiness.

"There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.