Looking for Python programmers--where to search?

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Sat Aug 26 16:16:02 EDT 2000

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:53:10 GMT, Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> wrote:

>I'm teaching a Python course next Wednesday. I'll be seriously
>tempted to issue pinkslips to all those students who don't
>understand the language in totum by Friday.

"in toto".
You're fired for not knowing Latin.

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler's page of dumbth: members.home.net/rumjuggler

Richard Feynman's last words were "I'd hate to die twice.  It's so boring."
On a blackboard across town from the hospital in which he was staying, he
had written "what I do not create I do not understand."