Debugger Invalid Page Fault

FxItAL fxital at aol.comnospam
Fri Aug 4 12:05:39 EDT 2000

Hello,

Python For Win32

While working with O'Rielly's book and invoking the Debugger as per the
instructions:

def hello(msg):
    print "Hello, " + msg

def main():
    import sys
    print "Script name is", sys.argv[0]
    if len(sys.argv)>=2:
           hello(sys.builtin_module_names[1])
    else:
        hello("Please say something next time.")

if __name__=='__main__':
    main()

I inserted a breakpoint on the "import sys" line and ran the Debugger with the
"Run the debugger" option selected and receive the following Error Msg's;

Pythonwin has caused an Invalid Page Fault in module COMCTL32.DLL at
0137:bff0c53f.
Select close

a C++ Runtime error appears stating abnormal program termination
Selct OK

Pythonwin has caused an Invalid Page Fault in module MFC42.DLL at 0137:5f4012al
Select Close.

Could this be caused by my older system? (486 DX2 66)

Thanks for your time, Al