Creating Python "executables" on Windows?

Daley, Mark W mark.w.daley at intel.com
Tue Aug 8 11:10:17 EDT 2000

Another option is Gordon McMillan's wrapper.  I've used it for two different
applications I've written, although there is a little more tweaking involved
when it comes to wrapping Tkinter stuff.  The hyperlink below should take
you to his starship page and you can read the documentation and download the
necessary files.

http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/distribute.html

HTH,

- Mark
The opinions expressed are mine, and are not necessarily those of my
employer.