UML Support for Python [was IDLE development - Call for participation]

Neel Krishnaswami neelk at brick.cswv.com
Sun Aug 20 18:48:47 EDT 2000

Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:
> In article <8noves$a76$1 at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl>,
> Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:
> > I have started taking the whiteboard off the wall and dropping it
> > on the meeting table. Way better than an UML diagrammer ;-)
>
> That's good for brainstorming, but you lose record-keeping, not to
> mention the ability to look up existing documentation.

At my office there is a whiteboard with a xerox-thingy built in: you
can push a button and the contents of the whiteboard are printed out
onto a sheet of paper. I think this is the coolest thing I've ever
seen -- there's just something *cool* about something that is so
obviously the Wrong Thing actually working. :)

Neel