submitting patches against 1.6a2

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Fri Aug 4 09:18:16 EDT 2000

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Paul Schreiber wrote:

> I patched a number of bugs in urllib.py way back when -- in June, I
> think. That was before the BeOpen announcement.
>
> I emailed the patch to patches at python.org. I included the disclaimer. I
> made the patch into a context diff.
>
> I didn't hear back from anyone.
>
> Should I resubmit? Where should I send the patch to?

Not resubmit -- they're at SF, waiting for Jeremy's nurturing hand. So
bother Jeremy instead! Yes, you too can contact PythonLabs employees
and bother them about your patch! Special bonuses to those who
mail bomb Jeremy right away, since he's morally responsible for everything
anyway! <wink>

Seriously, ask Jeremy about it -- you can get his e-mail address at
www.pythonlabs.com --> Team --> Jeremy

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.