Python not that wierd

Coy Krill ckrill at qvlinc.com
Fri Aug 4 14:32:14 EDT 2000

Of course the great thing is that we have Python now and can use it to
automate all those fun tasks like creating NPC's and entire star systems (i
don't play D&D or AD&D anymore.)  I'm teaching my wife and son Python (we
homeschool) and our final project of the year is going to be designing and
creating a full GMs utility for Classic Traveller. Kills two (or more) birds
with one stone. :-)