[python-ldap] syncrepl fix for pyasn1 >= 0.3

Karl Kornel akkornel at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 20 03:25:34 EST 2017

Hello!

I have refreshed the patches, so now they work against the latest code in CVS.

The patch to slapdtest.py is needed to enable the “syncprov” overlay for slapd, which keeps track of changes and also makes the data available to clients.

The second file contains the tests.  They are only basic tests, but they are enough that it shows the issues I reported in my email from about 10 hours ago.  I also have some notes describing additional tests that should be done, although I think they will need to be implemented in separate classes.

I hope this helps!

~ Karl