(no subject)

rferr at voicenet.com rferr at voicenet.com
Tue Jul 16 17:00:10 CEST 2002

Hi !

I'm new to python and need a connection to our ldap via python. I
have downloaded the win32 version, _ldap.pyd and ldap.py.

The readme file for win32 says that is "NOT SAFE" for multi-threading,
but the file itself has a date mark of 1996.

Is this the version I should use or has it been updated to a version
that is safe ?

I don't see any real install instructions (other than the readme) and I
don't see any actual examples of how the calls s/b done. Does
anyone know of anywhere I can get some real-life examples of binds,
searches, modifies ? The included help files don't have install
instructions.

Thanks,
Richard Ferry