[Python-ideas] A bit meta

Nicholas Chammas nicholas.chammas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 12:30:37 EST 2016

Yeah, the voting is just a plugin which I presume you can enable or disable
as desired.

As for hosting, I agree it’s probably better to have someone else do that
so we can lessen the burden on our infra team. The Discourse team also
offers discounted hosting for open source projects
<https://meta.discourse.org/t/becoming-the-new-standard-discussion-tool-for-open-source-projects/26305/7?u=nicholaschammas>.
Depending on the arrangement they offer, it may be really cheap for us even
with a fully managed instance.

Nick
​