[Python-ideas] A bit meta

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Jan 30 12:25:17 EST 2016

Oooh, Discourse looks and sounds good. Hopefully we can opt out from
voting, everything else looks just right. I recommend requesting some
PSF money for a fully-hosted instance, so nobody has to suffer when
it's down, security upgrades will be taken care of, etc.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)