[Python-ideas] issubclass(collections.OrderedDict, collections.Sequence)

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Tue Oct 7 21:45:46 CEST 2014

I'm sorry that I offended. I didn't mean to imply anything about anyone's
intelligence by saying "I don't see what the problem is", I was just saying
I don't see what the problem is, and if I someone sees a problem I didn't,
I'll be happy to have it pointed out to me so we can discuss it, and if the
other person agrees that there isn't a problem, we can move on.

I implemented classes for this in my project and I'll see whether it's
useful (I'm already getting the feeling that a `DefinitelyUnordered` base
class is more useful as it's easier to capture the unordered than the
ordered.) If it proves useful, I'll write back and if there'll be interest
to put something like this into Python, that'll be cool.