[Python-ideas] stdlib process GSoC 2014 ideas

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 22:07:04 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Tim Delaney
<timothy.c.delaney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow Anatoly. Are you finally going to sign the PSF Contributor Agreement?

It's a lot easier to do it now than it was when I first looked into
it. Can't remember what it took then, but I remember being put off by
a combination of legalese verbiage and administrative fiddliness. The
wads of legalese are still there (I basically just trusted that the
PSF isn't trying to con me into giving up vital organs for science),
but it's now a matter of proving identity and signing digitally.
Fairly convenient.

ChrisA