[Python-ideas] Yield-From: Thread testing code

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Feb 19 22:54:43 CET 2009

It seems that the python-ideas mail server really
doesn't like my attachment, so it's time for Plan C.
You can download the code from here:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/yield-from/Threads.zip

Is the mail server configured not to accept attachments
or something? The error message I'm getting is

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

   Recipient address: python-ideas at python.org
   Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred
   Diagnostic code: smtp;554 permanent error
   Remote system: dns;mail.python.org (TCP|132.181.2.71|1204|194.109.207.14|25)
(bag.python.org ESMTP )

--
Greg