I can't select with a click the statictext widget and move it

Daniel Muñiz Fontoira dmunhiz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w en public.gmane.org
Vie Jun 23 10:17:01 CEST 2006

Hello!

My name is Daniel from Spain

Features configuration
---------------------------------
In Linux Ubuntu 6.06 LTS
Boa versión 4.4
wx 2.6.1.2 ubuntu

In Windows XP
Boa 0.4.4
wx 2.6.1.0 msw unicode

Question:

I can't select with a click the statictext widget and move it. But in windows thats work fine.
The question is:
In mode layout I try to move statictext but I couldn't select it.
But the textbox is posible select and move it, Why?

Thank you!
Sorry my english.