[Python-Dev] Cleanup of abstract.h header

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Dec 16 11:44:12 EST 2016

Many eons ago, Jim created abstract.h. The proposal comment (which you're
right to be cutting out now) was his and at some point it was accepted, but
I just copied-pasted the whole text into abstract.h. So yes, please keep
the "many thanks to Jim Fulton" in there!

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)