[Python-Dev] Cleanup of abstract.h header

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:03:38 EST 2016

> Since you are cleaning up, you could remove the whole "PROPOSAL: A
> Generic Python Object Interface for Python C Modules" introduction,
> which isn't very interesting to read today.

Ah right, I noticed this huge comment but I didn't understand the
purpose. IMHO https://docs.python.org/dev/c-api/ is now a much better
documentation for the Python C API. I agree to remove the long
introduction.

By the way, I'm surprised by the "many thanks to Jim Fulton" in the
comment, since I'm not sure to what it is referred to. But in case of
doubt, I prefer to keep it :-)

/* Abstract Object Interface (many thanks to Jim Fulton) */

Victor