[Python-Dev] Playing with a new theme for the docs, iteration 2

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:11:53 CEST 2012

25.03.12 09:34, Georg Brandl написав(ла):
> Here's another try, mainly with default browser font size, more contrast and
> collapsible sidebar again:

It may be worth now the line-height reduce too?

> I've also added a little questionable gimmick to the sidebar (when you collapse
> it and expand it again, the content is shown at your current scroll location).

What if move the search field to the header and the footer? There a lot
of free space. "Report a Bug" and "Show Source" can also be moved to the
footer, if fit. The footer height is too big now, I think that you can
reduce the copyright and technical information from 4 to 2 lines.