[Python-Dev] New Summary Lists on Issue Tracker

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:28:40 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 11/08/2010 17.59, Mark Dickinson wrote:
>> One niggle:  we seem to have lost the simple 'Open Issues' search
>> under 'Summaries' on the left-hand side of the page.
>
> I was expecting someone to complain about it.

Glad to oblige. :)

> There actually is an easy way: the big python logo on the top left of the
> page.

Ah yes---that does indeed work.  Thanks!

> However I understand that this is not so obvious

Well, it wasn't obvious to me, at least.  If I'd thought about it, I
probably would have expected that logo to take me back to the
top-level python.org site.

> so I can either add back the 'open issues' link or try to make it more obvious.

Well, perhaps I'm the only person bothered by this (and when I say
'bothered', it's not exactly keeping me up at nights).  So
unless/until there's evidence that others would like it restored, I
wouldn't worry about it.

In any case, thanks for all the b.p.o. improvements!

Mark