[Python-Dev] FYI: LWN article on 2.x, 3.x, and the moratorium

Oleg Broytman phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Nov 12 19:03:33 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:40:10PM -0500, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> FYI: I've written an article for Linux Weekly News on the moratorium &
> related issues.
>
> The article is subscribers-only for a week, but here's a free link:
>
> http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/361266/ef88bdbed5369800/
>
> If you find this sort of thing useful/interesting, please consider
> subscribing to LWN.

   +1. I've found LWN the best magazine (among both printed and electronic
magazines) in its area, and despite the fact its articles are freed after a
week (and many articles are published free from the very beginning) I
subscribed to it to support the magazine ("Patronize" business model).
   They say their site is written in Python using Quixote as the web
framework; they promised to publish the code but didn't publish it yet -
the fact I consider the biggest drawback of the site.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru