[Python-Dev] Update to Python Documentation Website Request

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Jul 28 04:26:44 CEST 2009

David Lyon writes:

 > It manages local developer modules for python 2.6+.

 > pythonpkgmgr is aimed at featherweight users.

You were talking about "developers", but now they're "featherweight
users"?  I'm sorry, but the more you post, the less I like the idea of
including it with Python.  Please do develop it, do post it to pypi,
and do discuss it on python-list.  I'm sure there is an audience for
it, not only for Windows users but for the more GUI-oriented POSIX-
based platforms as well.

But I really don't think that python-dev is the appropriate place any
more.