[Python-Dev] LaTeX and Python doc contributions

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:39:01 CET 2005

2005/12/22, skip at pobox.com <skip at pobox.com>:

> Tony & other python-dev summarizers (and maybe Cameron Laird for the c.l.py
> summaries): please make a note of this in your next summary.  The
> I-can't-contribute-because-I-don't-know-LaTeX notion has to die, die, die.

Very interesting. What I don't know here is how to submit patches...

I mean, if they were in LaTeX, a diff file would be enough. But in
plain text (or ReST), how should people specify the corrections, the
position of new paragraphs, etc?

I'm really interested in this, we've been discussing about docs in
Python Argentina and some people were willing to help (and scared
about LaTeX).

Thank you!

.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/