[Python-Dev] LaTeX and Python doc contributions

skip@pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Dec 22 19:23:03 CET 2005

    Fred> Some people are getting asked to convert their documentation
    Fred> contributions to LaTeX themselves...

Who is asking this of potential contributors?  I know you, Aahz and I have
repeatedly told people on c.l.py that LaTeX knowledge is not necessary.
Plain text is okay.  What do we need to do to squash this meme?

Tony & other python-dev summarizers (and maybe Cameron Laird for the c.l.py
summaries): please make a note of this in your next summary.  The
I-can't-contribute-because-I-don't-know-LaTeX notion has to die, die, die.

Skip