[Python-Dev] Python 2.3a2 release today?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:34:10 +0100

On dinsdag, feb 18, 2003, at 15:50 Europe/Amsterdam, Guido van Rossum
wrote:

> I'd like to release Python 2.3a2 today, if at all possible.  Is there
> anything (outside the Mac tree) that should really be done before this
> release?

There's a serious bug in the applet support for Mac OS X. If at all
possible I'd like to fix that before the release, hopefully later
tonight otherwise early tomorrow. I've filed a bug report (#688907)
with priority 8, but of course if you're really desperate to release
tonight you can always override it,
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -