[Python-Dev] Python 2.3a2 release today?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:50:43 -0500

I'd like to release Python 2.3a2 today, if at all possible.  Is there
anything (outside the Mac tree) that should really be done before this
release?

Note that this is *not* the last opportunity to get new features in --
that would be 2.3b1, to be released a month from now.  (Unless there's
a screw-up in this release, I am planning no further alpha releases.)

This email doesn't start a checkin freeze -- I'll announce that later
when I feel more confident that there aren't any big pending issues.