[Python-cuba] Fwd: Members of the Python-Cuba WG will meet President Obama tomorrow *in Havana*

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:47:16 EDT 2016

On Mar 20, 2016 17:11, "Jacqueline Kazil" <jackiekazil at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am confused by this email.
> Why was this sent to individuals and not the python-cuba wg?

A situation rectified in seconds so no worries right?

I've already sent the link to another listserv I've been reporting to on
our progress.

Good job all!

Kirby

PS: fun book I'm reading right now while sipping a Feel Good Flagship IPA
from Breaking Brewery in Asylum District, Portland OR:

The End of Power : From Boardrooms to Battlefields and Churches to States,
Why Being in Charge Isn't What It Used to Be by Moises Naim. 2013. Sorry
for missing accents over e and i. Just starting it. So far so good.