[Python-cuba] [PSF-Grants] ACTION NEEDED: January Working Group Reports

Jacqueline Kazil jackiekazil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:04:39 EST 2016

For PSF-Grants...

*$700 Euros for OSCamp @Iași*
Passed 9-0-0
Passed on 01/18/2016
Notes:
* Original request was for 1200 euros, but discussion seemed to settle at
700 euros, which is the same level at their Silver sponsorship.
* This conference is not a Python-only conference.

*$3200 for DjangoCon Europe 2016*
Passed 9-0-0
Passed on 01/18/2016
Notes:
* $3200 to fund DjangoCon Europe 2016 conference, which is held between
March 30th and April 3rd.
This will be considered as a discounted Gold package.
* Comes with booth, but they said they may give us tickets instead since
PSF can’t staff.

*250 Euros (~ 274 USD) for Django Girls Wroclaw*
Passed 6-0-0
Passed on 01/21/2016

*$500 for Django Girls in Mexico City.*
Passed 7-0-0.
Passed on 01/23/2016
Notes:
* $500 is the suggested value since no value was specified.

Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil