[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Anyone depending on M2Crypto and Python < 2.3?

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Tue May 31 05:46:21 CEST 2005

Scott Moynes wrote:
> I think the most prudent way to decide whether to make Python 2.3 or
> greater a requirement is to check which platforms have not yet
> upgraded. I don't see a reason why M2Crypto should maintain support

Except there are too many platforms. I could check some major ones of
course, but...

Anyway, my first cut at doing the complete overhaul resulted in not so
great results (basically nothing worked) so I am doing more limited,
backwards compatible changes for now.

--
  Heikki Toivonen