[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Question about start using ZServerSSL on win box...

Thomas G. Apostolou thomas.info at HOL.GR
Thu Dec 15 10:17:14 CET 2005

Hello Michael,
tahnks for replying.

I heve read the documentation you sudgested, but still it says:

  1.. Copy $ZSSL/z2s.py into $ZOPE.

  2.. Depending on your operating system, modify $ZOPE/start or
$ZOPE/start.bat to invoke $ZOPE/z2s.py, instead of $ZOPE/z2.py. The files
$ZSSL/starts and $ZSSL/starts.bat serve as examples.

this is from http://www.zope.org/Members/ngps/ZServerSSL-HOWTO
whitch is a link from http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/m2/

and, as i said, I do not have any $ZOPE/start or $ZOPE/start.bat or
$ZOPE/z2.py, i only have
a file named PythonService.exe into "C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Zope\bin" and
i found that all about running
ZService as service start from "C:\Program Files\Plone
2\Data\bin\zopeservice.py"
But still i cannot fully understand where the server is called so that i
replace it with z2s.py or what ever needed...

Thanks again

news:439F3085.1010409 at doli.biz...