[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Spam: Re: Question about start using ZServerSSL on win box...

Michael Vartanyan pycry at DOLI.BIZ
Tue Dec 13 21:35:17 CET 2005

Hello Thomas,

AFAICS you are using instructions that are obsolete since Zope 2.6
times. This is probably because the 2.7 instructions have been removed
from the distribution somehow between 0.13 and 0.15. You can still get
the Zope 2.7 instructions from the "original" M2 location:

http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/Dist/m2crypto-0.13.zip

It works with minor tweaking (search this list or email me if you get
into trouble). Having said that, I had to switch to Apache front end for
SSL with client authentication, M2 unfortunately leaks memory like hell,
it is no condition to be used in production at the present... According
to Heikki, OSAF is not interested in supporting M2 as the Zope server
component so we need to wait for Ng to return or find someone else to
support it or give up :-/