[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Blowfish

FREDRIK HULDTGREN tdi01fhu at SYD.KTH.SE
Mon Apr 22 22:58:18 CEST 2002

I am looking for some information about the blowfish algoritm, mainly
how it works.
:)
I am planning on writing a Blowfish module in Python(not so much because
I am planning on using it, more that I have an intrest for Cryptology
and I want to understand it)
If anyone knows any good links to pages explaining the algoritm it would
be much appreciated(Of course if anyone feels like explaining it to me
over e-mail or the such, that works just fine with me too..:)

/Fredrik