[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Having trouble reading MIT CredCache programatically

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers at IC.AC.UK
Sat Nov 24 19:31:39 CET 2001

As my follow up indicated (which of course you read), I do realise that a
client doesn't have the service key - I wasn't thinking when I typed the
mail and it was a stupid question.

I could give many flippant, impolite answers to your first question, but
instead I'll say: Why not? Are you so sure that the MIT or Heimdal
implementations are so perfect that there's nothing I can contribute by
making a third interoperable one? If so, I envy your confidence.

Regards,
Phil

| Phil Mayers                              |
| Network & Infrastructure Group           |
| Information & Communication Technologies |
| Imperial College                         |