[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Requirements

Dan Parisien dan at eevolved.com
Fri Feb 16 23:42:14 CET 2001

On Friday 16 February 2001 17:26, you wrote:

>   DP> So a keyring API standard should be written. (Obviously I have
>   DP> no experience with keyrings, anyone else up to it?)
>
> This is a good plan.  There are some applications for which I would
> want a keyring that uses ZODB for storage.

Cool. I think /r$ mentioned something about interoperability with other apps.
Does ZODB connect well with non-python apps? That would be cool...
(obviously I have not been initiated to ZODB yet)

I also mentioned using an XML document as a keystore. Do you see this as
having advantages/disadvantages (except for the fact that it would be XML :)?
XML interoperability is pretty universal... Has anyone implemented a
shelve-like interface to an XML file yet? That would be quite an
achievement...

Dan