[python-committers] Vote to promote Stéphane Wirtel as a core dev

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 19:17:00 EDT 2019

Le ven. 22 mars 2019 à 22:42, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> a écrit :
> I don't think people have to justify their vote. We don't ask that of anyone else in any other votes that we hold.

Ok, I'm fine with that.

I wanted to ask explicitly, since votes on python-committers mailing
required to post a change. It's a change compared to old way to vote.

--

By the way, is the Steering Committee ok with the proposed duration
for the vote (we proposed 1 week)? I'm asking because the duration was

I like to announce a deadline so people can take their time before
voting, if they want, to see the trend. The ones who missed the
deadline cannot complain since it has been announced from the start
;-)

Maybe it's better to let the Steering Committee close the vote.
Honestly, I'm not sure of what is the best :-D

Victor