[python-committers] List of all core developers

Stefan Richthofer stefan.richthofer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:53:55 EDT 2018

> Again, this was in the (poorly conveyed) context of getting email
> addresses for them, or at least being able to contact them.

I always thought there were already at least three places containing the
necessary email addresses.

* python-committers should be exactly this mailing list.
* according to https://devguide.python.org/coredev/#issue-tracker it is
mandatory for core developers to subscribe to the issue tracker which AFAIK
requires a confirmed email address.
* Every committer clearly must have signed the contributor agreement
https://www.python.org/psf/contrib/contrib-form/ wich also contains a
mandatory email field

So why is it still necessary to get email addresses at all?