[python-committers] How do I kill an AppVeyor build?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Jul 18 19:34:02 EDT 2017

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 at 13:33 Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 July 2017 at 20:59, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> > I went ahead and clicked buttons. :) I set Python core as users and
> release
> > managers as admins (on top of Zach and me already being admins).
>
> Cool - when I log in now I have "python" as an option. I can't restart
> a build, but that's as expected - as admins, only RMs will be able to
> restart or cancel builds.
>
> It might be that adding the privilege "Projects -> Run Project Builds"
> (either to the "Users" role or to a specific new role linked with the
> core dev GH group) would give the ability to restart/cancel builds.
> But I haven't tested that.

I had to delete the Python core team access, create a new type of role, and
then re-add the Python team access (sorry to anyone who logged in already
using that access, I think AppVeyor reset things), but I now have a role
where we can tweak settings and I added the "run project builds" to the
Super User role everyone has access through.